Friday, January 16, 2009

The Most Comprehensive Inauguration Party (and some balls if you can still land a ticket) List Around

I figured since various blogs and websites are listing different parties, I would do everyone a favor and provide links to all sites with the info. Here goes:

Washington City Paper

360Nightlife

Elite DC Magazine (What up Anwaa) Free Party!

DC This Week ™ (What up Jade) has a nice round up for the next few days

The Fab Empire's DC Fab always works hard to keep you in-the-know so check what she's got for ya

And for my "family"-
Phat Girl Chic
A Different Kind of Ladies Night
Washington Blade

Hipster Overkill's The Fringe Series is definitely in on the celebratory festivities

If you're up for some shows, DC9 has an awesome line up through Tuesday

The Washington Post's Going Out Gurus (IMO the best in the biz) probably have everything I listed and more

And last but not least...
Because y'all have to eat to keep going through this (insert your perspective adjective(s) here) weekend, Google Maps has a list of all 213 restaurants and bars in the city that will have extended hours

If I missed anything shoot me an email and I'll update this post ASAP

No comments: