Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The Stereotype Demos (Episode 4) Returns!


My regular podcast, The StereoType Demos is back! Where'd it go? You've probably noticed my invisibility on The Glass House, b/c I started pursuing my other passion, medicine. It's another beast, and I'll let you know how it is once I'm done. Yes, I'm still in the thick of it, but I've found time to grab snatches of sanity by continuing to express my creative self through The StereoType Demos. This episode features quite a few local DC artists--Phil Ade, Ra The MC, A.I. Love You, and Tabi Bonney. You can check out the podcast on Your Friend's Music. Stream/dL your heart out. I'll be back before you know it. If you have any music you want featured, I'll definitely give it a listen. Hit me up at kdotscribe@gmail.com.

The Grind is still The Grind no matter what it is you're doing, when passion is the motivating factor. Don't let anyone tell you different.

Peace,
k.scribe

No comments: