Monday, April 20, 2009

AllHipHop.com interviews Wordsmith



I was officially introduced to Wordsmith at 7AM last week while checking my email one morning. I was shocked because unlike many other rappers who's music and press releases are emailed to me, he's not from the DC area and I haven't been to Baltimore in over a year. I stopped wondering the other day how people get my email when I remembered that my contact info is so easily accessible. Then he started following me on Twitter...this type of stuff is still big to me because everyone who hits me up for the most part are people who have way more notoriety and clout than me. Nonetheless, we exchanged words and he left me very inspired, artist to marketing genius in the making. Before I continue I just want to thank RAtheMC for having dope artists as features on her last joint. Otherwise, I wouldn't have any prior knowledge of Wordsmith or the others dudes on the joint. Being one of the illest emcees from Bmore, being interviewed by AllHipHop.com is definitely not unwarranted. Wordsmith is dropping his upcoming collaborative release Bridging The Gap. Linking up with Chubb Rock, this should be a cross-generational excursion in Hip Hop worth checking out. Check the AllHipHop.com interview HERE...

No comments: