Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hipster Overkill Interview with Armand Van Helden



Hipster Overkill's MCSL comes through again with another dope interview. This time with House music icon, Armand Van Helden. If you don't know who this dude is and you're a fan of any type House music you should be ashamed of yourself. Producer of hits like "The Witch Doktor" (one of my favorite House tracks of all time), Armand shows no signs of quitting anytime soon even after almost 20 years in the game.

They also posted a video for his track "I Want Your Soul" which is an almost spot on visual and audio interpretation of the mission of The Glass House. I don't want your soul in a cult kinda way but show me the soul you got. Ultimately, don't ever be afraid to be you when you're partying in The Glass House. Watch this joint closely to see if you see what I'm talking about...

No comments: