Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Grand Groove DJs Ol' School R&B Flavas (Tribute to G-Bo the Pro & Double R)



Grand Groove is a DJ collective that is currently rockin' parties down in Miami each week. From Hip Hop to classic and new Funk, rare grooves, Nu Jazz, New Jack Swing, Broken Beat, Reggae, Salsa and Soul, they'll bring you clean cuts and smooth transitions - guaranteed.

One of my Toronto folks blasted this on Twitter yesterday, she always puts me on to some good music =) A clever blend of original samples and sampling artists that I know you'll enjoy. For the record, although I am unfamiliar with the DJs, as a student of the game I have to mention this work was inspired by legendary New York mixtape DJ’s G-BO THE PRO AND DOUBLE R.



Download full mix HERE

Downloand the tracked out version HERE

No comments: