Monday, June 29, 2009

The Glass House (in DC for now) Wants You! (No Uncle Sam)


With the increased amount of music and requests for media coverage hitting my inbox I found it rather necessary to send out this call for a couple more writers and photographers for the site. The Glass House is all about putting talented local folks on blast in a positive light. This is not only an increased effort on my part to show folks who may not be in the know about "what else is going on in DC", but it's also serving as a medium for people whose creative talents are often hampered by unrelated "day jobs" to show people what they really got. Here's what I'm looking for:

- Writer to review music from and interview local artists/DJs

- Photographer to cover select local art, music, fashion events that fall within varying social demographics

If interested in coming aboard shoot me an email (sonya@glasshousedc.com) explaining why you're fit for the task. The Glass House (in DC for now) is popping up on the radars of more people all the time and is constantly evolving into something bigger than I even imagined.

Sonya

No comments: