Friday, March 20, 2009

Late postings


For the record...I know I'm late as hell with a lot of my postings now. Due to a crackdown on internet usage at my job, I can't really do much during the day. So I know some of the posts prior to this have like two day old info and I apologize for that. Regardless of when I can get to my personal comp, I'm still committed to bringing you blogworthy info. I do a lot of muckraking in order to come up with posts with info that matters. Although I am guilty of blog post recycling (with proper citation though), I know you may not even go to any of the blogs I cite. I also know that many of the readers of the blogs I follow may not ever make to mine. Because of this, I see a need to share interesting things with you regardless of their origin or exclusivity. For all the people who have been reading this blog since January '09, the newbies and a special shout goes out to those who are on my followers list (They like me, they really like me!). It's gotten better for me and it's only going to continue on that way.

-Sonya

No comments: