Thursday, March 5, 2009

Yeeeaaahhh!!! SolSource DC recognizes my man Supa Qool DJ Uncle Q as one of their favorites



For those of you have been following my last couple events, you're already familiar with DJ Uncle Q aka Quartermaine. One of the best DJs I've heard in the DMV, his sets always consist of the perfect blend of old to new, pop to underground, mellow grooves to bangin' beats. If you've never heard DJ Uncle Q do his thing on the tables, check him out at Triple Helix this coming Wednesday to see how true my words are.

In the meantime, you can download his mix of Raphael Saadiq's finest entitled The Best of Raphael Saadiq HERE

2 comments:

Mutt said...

Hey Sonya! That Raphael Saadiq Link is dunzo! Where else can I listen?

Sonya C. said...

Switched the post around, The new link takes you directly to Uncle Q's blog. You can find new link options there.