Friday, March 13, 2009

Tonight: BetaRaz Presents The DMV Showcase Vol. 1 @ Jammin' Java



I've been slippin' this week y'all with the event postings but better late than never. If you're out in Fairfax County or don't mind the ride out there (only 30 minutes from DC) then you should check this show out. If I had a whip right now I would definitely make an appearance, however if someone is willing to give me a ride I'll chip in on gas. Always good to see one of my favorite MCs, RaTheMC, performing for the people. Jammin' Java usually hosts some pretty dope events with some next level artists so this show should hold up to the same standard.

BetaRaz Presents The DMV Showcase Vol. 1
with music by DJ Atticus
Friday, March 13

Jammin Java
227 Maple Ave.
Vienna, VA
(703) 255-3747
www.jamminjava.com

No comments: