Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Members Only...




Anyone who knows me on a personal level is aware of how much I love a bargain, especially when relative to fashion. Of my favorite sources, I thought I'd share one of my most beneficial as far as being one anyone can access. If not familiar with online designer sample sales, prepare to become. These sample sales are set up as online "boutiques" and consist of exclusive designer sales that go up to 50-75% off. Ideeli, Gilt, Editor's Closet, Ruelala, are just a few, however they're invite only.Two of my favorite, which I'm obviously members of are Hautelook and BeyondtheRack.

Boutiques stay open for two days at the most, so you must be quick with it! Save yourself the stress and bruises of a real life rush, and be one of the first IN line/ON line to score royally. Items go fast! You can opt for email notifications to update you on current boutiques and ones to come. Boutiques currently open on Hautelook include: Movado, Philosophy products, Ben Sherman Men AND Women, and Hale Bob. Marc by Marc Jacobs had a huge sunglasses/accessories sale a few weeks back. If in need of an invite to Hautelook or BeyondtheRack, or assistance becoming member of any other you come across that tickles your fashion fancy...email yours truly at troisnoir@gmail.com and I'll get you behind the gates.

xoxo,

B. Zarr

No comments: