Thursday, February 5, 2009

Another monthly event that has peaked my interest



Apparently this event has been going on for a minute and of course I just learn of its existence - AARRGH! How come I have to dig so deep or stumble upon local events and music that more people should and would love to know about? Putting my social life back in action after I returned from NY in '06 would've been so much more fun and easier had I been in-the-know. I guess the exclusivity of this info keeps it all organic. Anywho, If you like cake then you can fill up on it for free every first Thursday of the month thanks to THESE guys.


Cake & Kisses Party from DC Rap on Vimeo.

Asylum
2471 18th St NW
Washington, DC 20009

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dag...I gotta check your blg more often...these parties look pretty fly. And obviously it's some hidden subculture that thy want to keep hidden cause i've never heard of any of them

Sonya C. said...

It's a lot of us out here trying to bring this subculture in DC to the forefront. I'm glad that I've been able to give you some news you can use.