Thursday, February 26, 2009

A new reason to go to Georgetown



I've been wanting to do a fashion related post for a minute. However, at this point in my life all I can do is window shop which is something I never do anyway. Nonetheless, I figured this was newsworthy. My man Marco and his mom have a hidden treasure over in G'town that from what I can see from the website is pretty dope. It's a vintage consignment shop at Wisconsin and M and I think it would be an asset to all the fashion-forward folks who work hard to maintain their exclusivity or pass something on to others.

"Vintage No. 5 offers a myriad of styles and garments from designer silk neck-wear to comic books to antique costume jewelry. Visit one of Georgetown's best kept secrets soon."

Vintage No. 5
1083 Wisconsin Ave. NW 3rd Floor
Washington, DC

No comments: