Friday, February 20, 2009

Kid Cudi Friday


No this is not going to be a weekly occurrence because although I like the dude's music, it ain't that serious. I wanted to post this joint, nonetheless, because I find it amazing how until last weekend's RBK fiasco, a lot of people had no idea who Kid Cudi was (see how we thrive off negativity...SMH). Oh the education I provide through my undying love/hate affair with Hip Hop. This song has been out for months now and we've been waiting a minute for the OFFICIAL video to be released (another fiasco that happened a couple months back where he cursed out all the bloggers and leakers of the bootleg video). It's been remixed several times but the one I like most of all is in the video below (via Herfection).


Google Alerts (Nite n Day MeLo-eclipse) from herfection on Vimeo.

And lastly, Kid Cudi and Kanye on 106th and Park



No comments: