Sunday, February 15, 2009

Beyond Chris Brown and Rihanna



With all the jokes that have been made regarding Chris Brown and Rihanna and this abuse situation, domestic violence is real and serious out here. I've had too many friends fall victim to it, as well as friends who decided to justify their positions by raising a hand. It's an issue that needs to be addressed - IN THE OPEN. I'm blessed to have never been in an abusive relationship and I hope I will never date someone who feels the need to put their hands on me. Nonetheless, I've been saying this for years and I'll say it again, if you feel the need to put your hands on your man/woman to get your point across, you need not be in that relationship. You actually need to check yourself and see what YOUR problem is. This has been a public service announcement from The Glass House.

No comments: