Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Electronica Meets Motown...in DC?

Bet y'all didn't think it could happen but it did. Local producer DJ Doc Rock gives you an Electric Motown mix that is pretty darn good. Doc Rock has this to say about his remixes, "My goal is to destroy your favorite song. Then I will rebuild it. I have the technology. I will make it faster. I will make it stronger. I will make it better. Then I will add some post-modern neo-classical avante-garde pop-folk punk-rock death-metal before I run out of hyphenated words." (via DC Mumbo Sauce)



1. Shotgun (Dj Doc Rok vs Jr Walker & The Allstars)

2. Uptight! (Dj Doc Rok vs. Marvin Gaye)

3. Shadows of Love (Dj Doc Rok vs. The Four Tops)

4. Smiling Faces (Dj Doc Rok vs. The Temptations)

5. Do You Love Me (Dj Doc Rok vs. The Contours)

6. Tracks of my Tears (Dj Doc Rok vs. The Miracles)

Download: DJ Doc Rok-Motown Electronica

No comments: